Get perfectly prepped skin that is silky smooth with the Klairs black sugar scrub for face !
This sugar scrub for face contains an abundance of black sugar. Black sugar aids in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads. It exfoliates of dry skin with ease and adds a glossy smooth look to the skin. When the seasons change, the skin tends to become a bit uneven with dry patches.
These dry patches and cause makeup to apply unevenly and look “caked”. By using the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Scrub for Face once a week, you can achieve smooth soft skin that is perfect for makeup application. If you use Klairs gentle black sugar scrub with a cleansing oil, you can see even better results !
1) A gentle sugar scrub for face Klairs keeps your skin soft and supple by providing effective exfoliation with deep moisture properties. Its anti-bacterial and anti-aging effects help treat and manage dry flaking skin.
Klairs gentle black sugar scrub for face instantly clears away dead skin while providing deep moisture. Klairs supports 4 main directives in all their products to make you feel safe and comfortable about using the brand! An Eco-friendly product with No Alcohol, Parabens and no artificial colors.
2) So what makes Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Scrub for Face the best choice?
4 Free System No alcohol, No animal testing, No paraben, No artificial coloring.
Black Sugar exfoliates away dead skin cells, leaving the skin soft and glowing.
Shea Butter provides extra care and comfort for dry skin.
Cranberry Oil controls skin aging.
Andiroba Oil acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient to calm the skin.
Vitamin E enhances skin elasticity and ability to retain moisture.
How to use
1) Clean your face and mix an adequate amount of black sugar polish with 2-3 drops of water. 2) Gently massage the scrub in a circular motion on the face. 3) Rinse thoroughly and apply your usual toner, serum and moisturizer from your skincare routine.
1) Some customers are worried about the stimulation when they use this scrub. However, this scrub is mild and good for sensitive skin because the black sugar is same sugar you've eaten.
2) If you're so worried about the stimulation, please use it with your cleansing oil you use. You would not feel any stimulation, also you realize that this way is better to use this scrub effectively. Here is more detail
5/5I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. For years I've been using liquid exfoliator where your skin needs to be completely dry before rubbing the product in and then the dead skin will rub off. I got this black sugar scrub as a promo freebie in my 1st Wishtrend order. I was skeptical about it and was afraid to use it as I was afraid it be too harsh on my sensitive skin. After I watch one of informative Wishtrend video on how to use this product, went and place an order on Klair's Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I love the two combo, my face felt sooo clean, soft and smooth. I feel like it might have done and even better job at getting rid of all my dead skin compare to those liquid type. Highly recommend it, but only as a combo with Klair's oil cleanser!
4.5/5I am only giving 0.5 less because it does not leave my skin moisturized. It does feel slightly stretchy, but I'm alright with it since it fulfills all the other claims. This exfoliator melts on your skin when it comes in contact with water. It feels so relaxing to use this after a long, busy day. I personally love the fragrance of this scrub, and I have quite sensitive skin, that is oily and acne prone. It does not irritate my skin, and leaves my skin super smooth! I could see results right from the first use. This, when used with the Klairs cleansing oil removes all the makeup, dirt and grime giving you a really deep clean!
5/5This has to be my favorite scrub, as its gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. Although it looks quite small, it actually lasts for a long time. A little goes a long way with this product, as your really don't need much for it to work. I've tried to many other scrubs trying to replace this one, but honestly I can't find any other. All the others are too harsh and leave my face feeling raw and beat up, but this one is just perfect. I use this about once to twice a week and I can notice the difference in my tone and softness of face the morning after.